The Davidson-Davie Community College Foundation offers competitive, merit-based scholarships to deserving graduates at Davidson-Davie Community College. The scholarship is to be used as assistance for completion, helping to eliminate some of your outstanding educational costs, as well as preparing you for your career; or as support to transfer to an advanced degree program of study.
You must complete the entire application and have it submitted by midnight on Tuesday, March 15, 2022, to be considered for the scholarship. PLEASE NOTE: A letter of recommendation from an instructor/Davidson-Davie employee is also required by March 15, so plan accordingly.
- Current Davidson-Davie Community College student graduating from a curriculum program in May 2022 (or Dec. 2021 if you finished early).
- Minimum of 1 semester attended/completed at Davidson-Davie CC (so that you’ll have a cumulative GPA with us)
- 3.5 or higher cumulative GPA at Davidson-Davie CC (program GPA may also be considered in certain circumstances)
- Completion of the online scholarship application (including a letter of recommendation from an instructor/Davidson-Davie employee)
- Completion of the online application to graduate – also due by March 15 (more info found here: Graduation Info – keep an eye on this page for updates)
- Participation in a virtual or in-person interview in April if selected as semi-finalist
- Please note: High School/Dual Enrolled, Early College, Valley Academy, and continuing education students are NOT eligible.
DEADLINE TO HAVE EVERYTHING SUBMITTED: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 by Midnight
A selection committee at Davidson-Davie Community College will review completed applications after March 15, 2022. You will be asked to participate in a REQUIRED virtual or in-person interview in April; once an interview date is selected we will notify you & ask you to be sure to plan ahead to be available. The students selected for the scholarships will be notified in May and announced at graduation.